Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Digs

Well, I managed to take some pictures of our swanky pad. Take a step inside Whitcomb 422...



As you can see, half my luggage weight was made of books. Books I have not yet read, books I read all the time, and lots of books that I frequently refer to for projects and English stuff.



This is my desk, and it is kind of messy right now, I'm still in the middle of organizing everything. My sister gave me that really jazzy desk lamp. You can see my laptop, and it's a very nice one. You DO NOT have to spend a ton of money to get a good one! Shop around and you can find some great deals. College expenses pile up fast and you don't want to have to dish out all of your money before you even get to campus. This one is brand new and I paid almost $500 less than the retail price. Have faith in eBay.



Our dressers are next to the closets. Mine is the messy one on the right.



We bunked the beds to make plenty of room. It's a really nice setup, but Wenhao really hates bunk beds, so we are going to try a non-bunk approach this weekend, and if it works we'll keep it that way. If not, bunks it is. Oh, mine is the sloppily-made top bunk (are you noticing a pattern here?)



This is our very swanky rug. Nice change from linoleum.



A view from the door. We have a nice big window. That's Wenhao's much tidier desk on the left. Note the fan! These really come in handy during the muggy Ohio summers....




This is the fantastic view of campus from our window!

No comments: