Sunday, September 16, 2007

Toga!

It seems to be a law that every college in the country have at least one toga party every year. I have no idea why the Greek clubs and fraternities host them because the Greeks never actually wore togas. But either way toga parties are just one of those things that every college student must experience, so a bunch of friends and I got very excited and toga'ed it up!



Fourth Whit gets ready for the party; Becky helps Heather with her toga.



We arrived a little late to find about 8 people there on the dance floor. We thought, "Wow, another crazy night at Hiram!"



But after a while everyone else showed up and the party started!



Haha, a lovely group photo of Becky, Heather, Aimee, Claire and I.



Yeah, I used to have large biceps and a six pack, but then my free trial for Photoshop expired...




Leslie and I. "Should we get somebody to the picture for us?" ... "Nah, take it Facebook style!"



The toga party was interrupted around midnight by a fire alarm. That was a sight, a ton of people in togas, evacuating a building during the cold cold night. My friends and I decided to leave the party early and just hang out because we didn't know how long it would take for the party to start up again.

No comments: