Saturday, October 27, 2007

Concert Hopping

Last night there were two music events scheduled at Hiram. First, in the Frohring Music hall, were Tina Bergmann and Bryan Thomas, a hammer dulcimer player and and bassist, respectively. My colloquium professor encouraged us to attend and write a one page review of the concert for class. The music was amazing, and I was surprised by how much variety the two musicians could muster with their instruments! I filmed two of their songs:






After the Hammer Dulcimer concert, I ran over to the Kennedy Center Lounge, where another concert was underway. KCPB managed to get Jason Reeves, an up-and-coming musician most known for singing with Colbie Caillat, to have a little concert here at Hiram! His music is amazing and I got three videos of him. I also picked up a CD after the show.







No comments: